IoT Online Training – 03rd, 04th & 17th, 18th March 2018
Vmoksha Technologies Pvt Ltd has been in the field of IoT for the last two years and has completed several projects in the areas of B2B Hospitality, Consumer Space, Personal Safety, and Manufacturing. Vmoksha’s IoT team is conducting this BootCamp.
The specialty of the boot camp is that it has eight sessions covering the IoT echo system and each session will be followed by Hands-On ( Practicals). Towards the end
You will be given a Smart City use case problem statement. We will discuss the use case, come up with a design ( covers seven decision layers) and guide you in implementing the use case.Please note that End-to-End use case is not a demo you will be implementing it with our guidance.
In a short span of 16 hours, how one can build a Smart City Use case prototype?
We use IoT product prototype Hardware platform ( LinkIt Smart 7688 Duo. Please note that Raspberry Pi and Arduino is not meant for IoT Product prototype) and IoT Software platform (AWS IoT and other services from AWS), this enables you to do the prototype within the stipulated time with our guidance.
We will be using 12 Uses case in the communication protocol session to understand which protocol to be used in which use case.The 12 uses cases will be given to the participants and based on the knowledge gained from theory session, correct protocol to be selected.
To understand seven decision layer model of IoT Product/Solution we take six real-life use cases and conduct design discussion for each layer( We will have the design discussion in each session). Since we understand the IoT fundamentals and discuss the design based on seven decision layer model, the participant will get a clear idea on how to design a typical IoT product/solution.
At the end, participant will be able to implement Prototype of IoT Product/Solution. Using the Linkit Smart 7266 Duo IoT Software platform and using AWS IoT platform.
There is no need for soldering/wiring/Breadboarding of sensors; the Starter Kit has plug & Play modules, a novice can start working with the kit in no time.
Before Attending the Boot Camp, the participants should read through the 6 uses cases that will be discussed before attending the Boot Camp.The uses case problem statement will be sent to participants.
How is the iot online training delivered?
- We will be delivering the training using GOTO Meeting.
- All session will be very interactive with participants either typing in their questions or simply asking them directly throughout the sessions.
- We will be giving you the entire deck used for theory sessions (100% of the slides) in softcopy form.
- We will ship you the required IoT starter Kit. We will ensure that you get the kit before the session dates. Entire Kit Cost including Shipping/handling included in training cost.
- From IoT Boot Camp an expert will set up an online meeting with you to help you set up the hardware after you have received the Kit.
- We will be sending you the soft copy of the all the practical manuals (with step by step explanations along with screen shots) and code. Which will help you to do experimentation even after the course.
- Manuals have been built in a very user-friendly manner using lots of images and video etc. to help complete the practical easily and with clarity.
- The IoT Starter Kit we provide for Hands–On is Plug& Play(no Soldering/ no wiring/no breadboarding) can be used by novice
- During the hands-on, each one of the participants will be allotted to one of our team members for assisting in the Hands-On (Practical) sessions. We will be using Skype/Team viewer.
- During the hands-on, the instructor will showcase the screen through screen share and demo all aspects of Hands-on for clear understanding.
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 16 Hrs
- Skill level Professional
- Language English
- Students 14
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self